This what about 10,000 people (most women) who lost at least 13kgs and were able to keep it off for over a year did according to National Weight Control Registry in United State.1
These women maintain a positive attitude, keep track of what they ate and weight themselves once a week plus exercise regularly.
Above is the only way to keep weight off or better procedure for weight management.
What else can you do to successfully lose the weight and keep it off?
The latest scientific findings on this very important topic talk about 7 simple changes to your diet and lifestyle that help you lose weight and achieve a new body and enjoy a better life.
- High protein Diet for weight loss: This increase satiety and healthy metabolism. You have always heard eat less kilojoules to encourage your to burn fat but in recent years scientists have discover that the amount of protein, carbohydrate and fat you take in is also a factor to loosing weight.
Proprietary Protein Blend
- 18g of high quality protein
- biologically complete with all 22 amino acids
- food based sources of protein for superior amino acid profit
- WHEY -(rich in muscle retaining branched chain amino acid - Leucine)
Proprietary Fibre Blend
- 5g of fibre per serving
- from whole food sources - soya, oat and guar
- contributes to a satisfying feeling of fullness